Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I am looking forward to the weekend. Especially Mother's Day.

So I am just popping in to let you know that I am almost ready to release my "Card Kit by Mail." I just have a few little loose ends to tie up. The basic idea is that you can purchase this kit from me and you will get all of the cardstock, ribbons, accessories and so forth that you will need to make 12 different cards. (Envelopes are also included in the kit.) You will need just a few items at home to complete these cards - like adhesive, paper trimmer, a stamp set and ink. You will also get detailed instructions with pictures that walk you through the assembly process. It's super easy and you can work at your own pace. So be on the lookout for more information about this great kit!


Also, I will be back on Sunday to post pictures of the Mother's Day card I made for my Mama. I am really excited about how it turned out and I am anxious to share it with you. BUT I don't want her to see it before she gets it in the mail! And she should have it by Saturday (at least I hope so!! I'll be embarrassed if it is late...) so I can post it on Sunday for all the world to see. Or at least this little corner of the world. :)


For now, have a Stamptacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment