Friday, February 20, 2009

I am so excited this morning!! My SU starter kit has finally shipped!! Yeah!!!! Can you tell I'm happy? I should get it sometime next week. I can't wait for my new goodies to get here. I have been away from the company as a demo for a little over a year and now I am getting back into it. I had to purchase a new starter kit, even though I had been a demo in the past. But that's OK with me. Right now SU is running a special for new demos plus I always like having new goodies and buying the kit allowed me to get some at a discount. Once my goodies come in, I hope to be stamping and paper crafting away, getting ready for my Open House in March. Well, that's all for now, I just had to share my good news.

he he he lookie what i found :Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment