Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing with Food=Bad, Playing with Stamps=GOOD!


Out there in the world of stamping you can find a lot of websites that post challenges for stampers and paper crafters to try. It's been such a long time since I have played and I have really missed it. So today I had a little time and decided to play a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I chose the color challenge, which comes out each Tuesday. The challenge master, as I like to call her, decides on a color combination for you to try out and then you create a card or project using those colors. Today's challenge was to use Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (or Kiwi Kiss) and Summer Sun. These colors look so great together and many have already uploaded pictures of some adorable cards. Here's what I came up with for the challenge. I used Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Old Olive inks, White Grosgrain Ribbon, a Rhinestone Brad, the Pick a Petal stamp set, and the All Holidays stamp set (for the "for you"). All of these products are Stampin' Up! Playing with stamps is so much fun!! The only problem is, I loose track of time! I almost forgot it was lunch time for the babe... don't worry, he reminded me!

No comments:

Post a Comment