Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just checking in!

I am sorry that I haven't posted in so long! I am still on vacation and having a great time. I promise I'll be back in the routine soon!

In Stampin' Up! News... I can't wait for the new catalog that will go live July 1! There are way too many new and exciting things. Stamp sets, accessories, kits... it is one of the best idea books yet! Plus, I now have my copy of the new Definitely Decorative catalog and let me tell you... I want 95% of it! I can't wait to try some new vinyl projects. There are some super cute Halloween and Christmas images in this issue.

I hope to be back in the swing of things next week. I have missed my stamps! All those fun new goodies... just sitting there... calling to me! I am having withdrawals! So I hope that I will have some time to create and share soon. And I want to thank those of you have stuck with me these last several days!

I hope y'all have a Stamptacular Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment