Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance!!

First, I can't believe that it is already June!!! How did that happen?? Crazy!

Second, it is already time for the Last Chance List! The brand spankin' new Stampin' Up! catalog will be released July 1. That's only one month away. Just a measly 30 days! But before the new catalog is released you still have a chance to get some stamps and accessories from the fabulous current catalog!! Stampin' Up! released the last chance lists last night at 2 AM EST. And I got up to be there for the release! (Crazy? maybe. Exciting? YES!) I have added a button to the stamp set list in my side bar. The stamp sets will be available for order until June 30. HOWEVER - don't miss this part - the accessories will only be available as supplies last and a lot of them will sell out FAST! So you will want to get right over to my website and get to shopping for those now!

More exciting news!!! There is also a great promotion for June Hostesses. You can find more info about that on my website also. While you are there, be sure to contact me to get your workshop booked right away!

I plan on uploading a few projects that I have made with the sets that I own that are retiring. But there is a lot going on, so please be patient with me and look for those a little later this week.

Thanks!! I hope y'all have a stamptacular day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment