Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey Y'all! Man, it has been quite a week for me. I wasn't feeling well last Monday, and by Tuesday I was in the Emergency Room! Yikes. Everything is OK. I had severe sinusitis and dehydration. So they kept me for almost 6 hours and I was given fluids and an antibiotic, etc. I have just been trying to get a lot of rest since then. Needless to say, I have not been stamping this week. I am still getting tired easily and I am getting sinus headaches daily. I am afraid that because of this, I don't have anything new to share today. :(

But, I have updated the Deal of the Week for you. Check out the super cute rhinestone brads on sale this week!

Also, I am awaiting a box of new goodies! They should be here sometime today. I hope that I'll feel better later this week and will be able to play with the new stuff. Have I mentioned how much I love the new catalog?? I ordered several new DSPs, a couple of stamp sets, and some new ribbon. I can't wait!! I hope that I'll be back by the weekend with new fun stuff to share so please check back with me then.

Sorry to type and run, but I have worn myself out just with this short time on the computer and I need to take another break. I hope y'all have a Stamptacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment