Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Saturday!

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping... the mosquitos are biting... ick! Yes, it's a beautiful day, but the mosquitos and gnats are already out in full force. My solution? Stay inside and Stamp, baby!!

Today is another Virtual Stamp Night over on SCS. Yes, I know it is day time right now and the title says Stamp "night", but it goes on from 10-1 and 7-10, so part of it will be during the night. Today is actually a warm up for the real VSN in May. And that one is the biggie. There will be challenges Friday night and into Saturday. It's also mega fun! Anyway, today is a mini version and is a fun challenge that has 6 parts. Each hour (10,11,12, &7,8,9) our hostesses put up a challenge. We, the challengers, have 45 minutes to plan and create a card that follows the guidelines of that challenge. So, I am going to try to play in all 6 challenges today. I'll take a little time during the break and try to post my 3 creations from the morning. The 3 from later tonight will probably not make it on here until tomorrow, but we'll see.

Check back later today and let me know what you think of my creations. Thanks and Have a Stamptacular Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment